Monday 1 June 2015

30. C'mon Summer...

Anyone know when Summer is due please? We have had some lovely days, cold mornings and chilly evenings and often a cold wind in the days- where has my summer gone?

So, this is the 30th entry!! Seems a lifetime ago that I started this blog!

In the past couple of months I have been to Dorset, Worcester, Shropshire, Avebury, Stonehenge etc... and still love the travelling life, it suits my wanderlust soul.
Right this second I am in Oxfordshire, house/dog sitting, with 5 dogs!! It's all cool though, I love animals.


We are having Mums ashes interned on Saturday 13th July. It sometimes feels like a very very long time since she died. I miss her every single day, and it still feels totally unreal to me. Grief is the price we pay for love.

I am still making videos, still doing my art, still loving life, still being me.....

My art time lapse video...click this!




30 years since the beanfield, where the police proved they were pigs, acting like wild animals, the tories had ordered their removal, and these thugs went in with the frame of mind to smash up every home and hurt as many people as possible, then the rspca came and started destroying perfectly healthy dogs, just because they belonged to travellers. We live in a sick world. 30 years, but not forgotten....

Take care...and be well !!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Bry, I've not long just found you on Youtube and Facebook, I have just read your whole blog from the start to this last post and I just want to show my respect to how deep you go with your feelings and so on, You have been a great inspiration to me and my inner self as I have felt the way you do for a long time now and have also been working towards the goal of breaking away from this sick way of living at the moment. Im still young so im glad I have came across you and your life now and not in 30 years time.

    Now that I have done a lot of research and came across you my heart is telling me completely to follow the path too and I just want to thank you for all your inspiration and for the insight you have given me into your life.

    Wish you and bohdi great health and happiness
    Take care =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Paul. You will find your way.......

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete