Friday 28 February 2014

16. Back!!!!!!!

1st March 2014.    Click here- Wilhelm scream.

Spiritual process is a heightened level of abandon. You do not abandon life – you abandon the straight jacket of a personality that you created for yourself.

Hello! Its March, spring sunshine, new flowers, blue skies, walks, the earth waking up and preparing to lead us into summer...lets hope so anyway!

Last month was a very wet one, flooding everywhere, in some cases it was severe, enough to destroy homes and businesses. 
Anyone who doesn't believe in Chemtrails, geoengineering, HAARP or the terrible danger of fracking, needs to either wake up, or at the very least- do some research. 

I heard something recently that made me smile and feel sad at the same time...  
An alien came down to earth and asked a man what the best invention was, the man said 'the internet', he explained we have the world at our fingertips, we can see what is really happening, we can study and research just about anything, we no longer need to bury our heads, we can see the news and the politicians treating us like sheep and fools, everything is just there- right in front of our very eyes. The alien asked 'is that what all you humans use it for'. 
No, said the man, we just look at pictures of cats and get into arguments with complete strangers!


                                                                
The sparse woods at this time of the year still hold a magic all of their own

I took advantage of the floods, and made a little album up, which is on my Facebook. 
Although it is terrible, and naturally I feel for those affected, there is a simple beauty of water and reflections that I couldn't let pass me by.


As a human being, you come with the whole range of inner possibilities – from the deepest hell to the highest states. It is up to you which one you choose to explore.


I came across this video that I uploaded to you tube, then forgot it! You might like it... Bry-Video

Also, to celebrate Facebook turning 10, they have made a little film of each of us...here is mine-  Bry on Facebook

See if you like this... Coldplay Midnight



Some of my best friends are trees!



This past month hasn't been very kind to me. I have had a bad back for the last 2 or 3 months, and it finally came to a head- enough for me to actually see a doctor!!! 
I am not sure what it is, she seems to think it is arthritis, but I am not too sure, I have had blood tests, and will get the results in a week or so.
All I know is that it has been VERY painful, and really dragged my spirits down.


Today, I feel miserable to say the least. I have been in constant pain for days, and for every second of every minute, day and night. This is shit!
I have had a busy week, been over at my Mums helping her out, she has problems breathing right now, so I have taken her to the doctors a couple of times, plus the hospital to have her feet looked at, to the clinic for blood tests, and shopping etc. When I am over there I usually make a few cups of tea, hoover, wash up, tidy around and walk her little dog.
To be honest, I really feel like I need a break from it. I know others are busy, but I wish she had someone else to rely on, at times. Then I could completely rest my back, and see how it goes.

Not only that, but I had a call from my mortgage company. They are just being bastards really, they said I should now be thinking of selling the house, or the bank will be forced to, plus they will start to fine me for late payments and non payments.
I need this back to allow me to sort my place out...then I can fuck off !!!!

Anyway-  I have managed to get out and about a few times, the fresh new daffodils and lilac crocuses lift my spirits, I could either sit indoors with a bad back, or get some fresh air with a bad back- no choice really!
Often we just need to sit back and relax, let nature wash over us, feel connected, awake and alive.


If you use your mind as a memory bank, the past will repeat itself in cycles. If your mind becomes pure attention, you will know everything that is worth knowing.




Out and about, taking a look at the floods.

So much water! Even with a bad back, I HAD to get out and take a look

More of the same


A very old man goes for a bimble



So, here we are....a year on! I can't believe I have been writing this blog for a whole year, the years pass so quickly now!

There really isn't a lot for me to write about, apart from a very quick re-cap for the new readers to this blog....

I started this blog in March 2013. I think I probably just wanted to document my journey after thinking through what life has to offer me, and becoming very disillusioned with society and its pointless trappings!
So I had decided to sell up, buy a motorhome and go travelling..........

Obviously [a year on] I am still at stage one! The reason for this is that my poor old Mum ended up in hospital, and I became like her carer for a few months, so put my plans on hold.

I have managed to decorate every room that required a freshen up, I have stored many belongings and sold a few more.

During the last 12 months I was sacked, and am now very skint!

With my back playing up, things are on hold AGAIN...  but I WILL get there.

Fingers crossed, THIS MONTH will see me finish the house and get it up for sale, perhaps by April or May I will be on my way? Watch this space..............



When you are in a great hurry to do something, just hold back a few seconds - that's all it takes to shift from compulsiveness to consciousness. 


Thankyou trusty stick!


My current favourite pic of me!


As you can see, there is a lack of words this month, I hope being video and photo heavy has made up for it?

Be well.

PEACE -x-

No comments:

Post a Comment