Tuesday 5 March 2013

1, WELCOME!

Welcome friends to the ramblings of Bry, a blog about my life, my thoughts, the lessons I have learn't etc...

So, today's thought is quite simple? WHY? 
Why are we living the way we are, we seem to be fighting to pay bills, struggling to survive, working hard, worrying about the future...Why?

So [March 2013], I am slowly starting to think of a different way of living, living a life rather than feeling forced to comply. At the moment I exist, I don't live. I have been bumping along from month to month, trying to survive this crazy rat race...its not working, for me, for all of us!
So what is next for me.... I have some serious thinking to do.


I hope you will join me, as I walk through this life? Save this blog into your favourites...

Obviously the comments and thoughts contained within this blog of mine are MINE, just spewing the crap out of my head. I am not for one minute thinking that you will agree with everything I say, and I wouldn't expect you to. But, this is my blog, where I will be writing about various topics as time moves on, if you disagree or feel uncomfortable then LEAVE, simple as that.
Saying that, for those that choose to stick around- you might enjoy my ramblings/photos/poems and whatever else I decide to add to this blog.
This is going to be a very slow start, until I figure out how to change the way I am currently living my life, so stick with me and I will update if/when I can. 
Wherever you go- go with all your heart -x-




              ***(Save to your favourites)***
Also, please feel free to leave me a comment, I'd love to hear from you. Just click the 'comment' below -thankyou!   Peace  -x-

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Quiet-Storm/212826575439913

    ReplyDelete